Role: Software Developer
The primary focus of the IT Developer is to play a key role in developing and maintaining both internal and external applications for Gongos Research and to participate in all phases of the software development life cycle by providing support for new and existing applications and designing, developing and debugging new applications.
Prospective candidates should be proficient in all necessary technologies to facilitate start-to-finish development, for example, database design/development, data access technologies, programming platform(s)/language(s), and UI development. The ideal candidate should also demonstrate an eagerness and capacity for multi-tasking, proactive problem solving, and accepting unique and challenging assignments.
- Knowledge in relational database design and development
- SQL Server experience a must
- Flash Development experience a plus
- Strong work experience with object-oriented programming techniques
- Ability to perform independently as well as in a team environment
- Must be self-motivated and able to stay current with technology
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
If you are INTELLIGENT, SELF-MOTIVATED, FRIENDLY and FUN, we look forward to hearing from you!
Gongos Research, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and depends on the diverse backgrounds, experience, knowledge and talents of our employees. We embrace and reflect the ethnic, cultural and lifestyle diversity of the communities where we work and encourage men, women, minorities, people of maturity, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
Interested? Then feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org your cover letter and resume.
Send this posting to a friend
Back to Current Jobs